Research Revision #1
When doing a project it is very important to do revisions. If you do not your project will not be at its best and quite frankly may just be bad. When I had constructive tips given to me I knew I couldn't let them go to waste. There was some very good feedback and revisions that I got from my teacher and classmates. The Most important revision that I had seemed to be a little unanimous between my classmates and teacher. It was to make the magazine more eye grabbing, this is really important because it literally brings in the reader and almost forces them to keep reading. And what was explained to me was that it could come in many ways including adding more pictures, crazier fonts and more color in general. In recognition to this you can see my revisions below. With this Information I know my magazine will improve massively and lead to our magazines success. On that note Id like to thank the teacher and all my classmates who gave back very good information which will help me advance my magazine for the better.

Comments
Post a Comment