Project Selection- Magazine

I think writing a newspaper whould be very interseting. There are lots of interesting aspects of printing a story that intrest me. For example the amount of reaserach that the reporters do is really interesting and somthing that I would like to try. Like in All the Presidents Men the amount of reserch and planing that went into to their storys that they wrote was just astonishing. This intrests me becuase it seems fun but I dont know how hard it would be. I dont know if the project is right for me but I do have some qualitys that I think would suit this project. My tenacity would definatly fit this project, if there is a story that needs to be found than I will go find it.  An aspect of the project that would be hard for me is the amount of research that would be needed for each story. Although I will try really hard to get the storys I dont think that I posses the amount  of ability to really reach deep into the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Revision #1

CCR #4