Research Revision #2


There was some very good feedback and revisions that I got from my teacher and classmates.  The second most important revision was the one I got from my teacher. He told me that the background colors of the page should be white. This is for two major reasons, I learned later. One is because the color in the background may be too overwhelming for the reader. I understand that the last blog purely talked about how the page need to invite and excite the reader more, but according to my teacher this was too over the top. Secondly this is very important because although money is space, you need good white space so you lead the reader into what you want them to see. If you don't the reader may get confused and not clearly understand you magazines articles. Lastly this is important because color paper is really expensive and having white paper would make the cheaper and lead to the success of the magazine.
This is an example of the newly updated magazine:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Revision #1

CCR #4