CRR #3

There are many questions you can ask yourself when reflecting upon your performance when doing your project. The best question to ask is really a related  performance one. Like a good question to ask my self would be how did my performance and production skills devolve throughout this project. Personally I would say I got much better and then understood what I was doing. This happened maybe 1/4 of the way through the project. This helped me because as I learned more about the process and how things work in the magazine world. It made doing it myself almost easy. As I went through the project I not only got better doing the magazine but the whole distribution process as well.  My media skills increase massively throughout this great experience of doing the project.

 Image result for media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Revision #1

CCR #4