Distribution Reasearch

An important part of creating a film or movie is to analyze and create a distribution plan.  The traditional model of a distribution plan is very interesting. The traditional distribution plan mainly entities the movement of money. It is known that most if not all distribution plans are not free. The way magazines distribute their  magazine is usually they would pay a company like other news sources like newspapers to produce and advertise the magazine.  Another way is through shops and stores, a company may may pay CVS or Walgreen's to sell their magazines or they might write up a contract entitling this but for a set time or amount of magazines. I will utilize these traditional methods a lot when creating my model. For example I am intending on having my magazine being presented in many stores by paying store owners or writing up a contract. Another thing that I will do is pay other magazines or newspapers and advertise my magazine in them. Using this traditional distribution model I will be able make my magazine very accessible to the Sarasota audience.
Image result for distribution magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Revision #1

CCR #4